03 Aug Exito to host 14th Edition BFSI IT Summit India
After a successful 13 editions of BFSI IT Awards & Summit, Exito is all set to host another milestone event to enhance the experience of the latest insights in “Re-imagining BFSI-Culture, Strategy and Innovation.”
As the sector continues to drive innovation, the 14th Edition BFSI IT Summit India, sees the IT leaders find themselves looking for new ways to define their digital transformation strategy comprehensively, outgrow competition and stay relevant with the risk of real challenges but great potential rewards, customer-centric approaches, automation of processes and security concerns continue to be top of mind for the IT leaders from the BFSI sector.
The event will offer insightful sessions by the qualified speakers hosting a vast experience in the Digital Transformation domain. An exclusive one-day closed door conference hosting 150+ pre-qualified C Level IT Decision Makers, Influencers from India’s banking and financial institutions, IT leaders from various enterprises in India.
Featured speakers include:
- Nalin Bansal Chief Of Fintechs, Corporates And New Ventures National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI)
- Ashutosh Mishra Chief Risk Manager National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development ( NABARD)
- Sunil Batra Executive Vice President And CTO National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
- Dr.N. Rajendran Chief Digital Officer Multi Commodity Exchange Of India Limited
- Ritesh Chatterjee Chief Distribution Officer Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited
- Prasanna lohar CIO DCB Bank Pvt ltd
As well as many others, who will be sharing their experiences and expertise at the Summit.
The delegates will be exposed to in-depth, trend-forward sessions and workshops – each with tonnes of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
Event registration has already commenced for Delegates and Sponsors, and is available here.