Security Systems, Telecommunications
Started in 1985 as a factory in Jeddah Industrial Area and then expanded into numerous sectors for telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and security systems.
The recent international growing concern about security helped the quick and strong expansion of the security sector which necessitated the establishment of more companies for installations and maintenance.
The strength of the group has been based on;
- Adopting the concept of having and offering best quality and services.
- Recruiting good personnel with good behavior, high education and experience.
- Big existing stock of adopted goods and original spare parts.
- Numerous selling centers, showrooms and maintenance teams.
- Continuous contacts with international fairs and producers.
- Assuring the continuous service by maintenance after warranty.
- Good coverage of the kingdom by the group branches and distributors.
- Friendly communications with the clients resulting in more end users.
Main Suppliers for Security & Telecomms. Sector are;
- Lilin (Taiwan) & TeleEye (Hong Kong) for CCTV.
- Commax (Korea) for video door phones and home systems.
- IDTI (Korea) & Falco (Malaysia) for Access Control and T&A.
- DSC (Canada) & Global (Europe) for Burglar & Fire Alarm systems.
- Avaya/ Nortel (USA) & Panasonic(Japan) for IP-Telephones & Centrals.
- Rapiscan (Finland) & Adams (UK) for Metal detection + Safety items.