21 Apr AutoTRASSIR expands to Middle East
Posted at 08:00h in News
TRASSIR, CCTV systems manufacturer and video surveillance software developer is expanding its global footprint with its licence plate recognition (LPR) tool, AutoTRASSIR, now working in the Middle East, Latin America and Ireland.
AutoTRASSIR is an AI smart module that can identify, record and search events containing specific vehicles and licence plates. The module automatically detects and determines vehicle type, alongside recording the licence plate of a vehicle in real-time as an event takes place. The AutoTRASSIR also has the capability to compare licence plates with existing white/black lists.
TRASSIR has stated a number of particular selling points that elevates AutoTRASSIR above existing AI CCTV modules. They are:
- Highly accurate licence plate recognition;
- Licence plate recognition for cars from other countries;
- Easily admit cars onto the territory;
- Flexible configuration of the recognition module;
- Distribution of computing to GPU server from low-power DVRs.