07 Oct TDSi’s GARDiS supports integration with HikVision’s Face Recognition Terminals
GARDiS Access Management Software from TDSi now supports full integration with HikVision’s latest generation of intelligent cameras.
The integration is part of TDSi’s ongoing mission to ensure that its access control solutions will work directly with the best third-party products available.
The GARDiS software, which was introduced at Intersec Dubai 2019 can be powerfully integrated to HikVision’s Face Recognition Terminal as well as the wider security networks, including ASSA ABLOY Aperio and SimonsVoss SmartIntego wireless locks. It can also support integration with a wide choice of intruder alarms and CCTV systems.
The integration with HikVision also delivers additional functionality to security networks, including:
- Face mask wearing alert
- Multiple authentication modes (card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature etc)
- Triggered voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status when detecting abnormal temperature
- Six attendance statuses: check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in and overtime out
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- 6,000 face capacity; 6,000 card capacity’ 100,000 event capacity
John Davies, managing director of TDSi, said: “The last 18 months has demonstrated the need for security and safety systems that can be rapidly deployed and installed, with the flexibility to evolve and grow to meet future user requirements.
“Be it individual end-user projects, or the delivery of rapidly expanding Security as a Service solutions, the GARDiS integration with HikVision’s systems is a perfect example of the potential for modern systems to work closely together and deliver potentially life-saving benefits.”