13 Dec “Smart new worlds” at Intersec Dubai
The worldwide security market is booming – come to Dubai and witness all aspects of the industry. EVVA will be there again from 21 to 23 January 2018 (hall S2, stand H19). With more than 1,300 exhibitors Intersec is one of the largest and most influential trade fairs in the security industry. At the exhibition centre in Dubai EVVA will benefit from an excellent platform to showcase new products on an international stage. This is where security experts from around the world and visitors from all important industrial sectors come together for three days and learn about the latest trends and innovations. This includes smart innovations from EVVA.
Smart and new features for mechanical and electronic locking systems
Trend scouts and curious visitors will not be disappointed at the EVVA stand (H19) in hall S2. The electronic and mechanical access control systems have been developed and installed in hundreds of projects worldwide in just two years. The next generation of AirKey that turns your smartphone into the key will be demonstrated live at Intersec. EVVA experts also explain how to best utilise and combine electronic components. Questions about mechanical components are also addressed as part of the interactive framework within the completely redesigned EVVA stand and products will be showcased live.
EVVA trade fair innovations at a glance:
• AirKey. Simply smart: AirKey is an innovation from EVVA that stands for state-of-the-art, smart security as this electronic locking system offers flexibility, independence and simple use. For anyone seeking maximum freedom and maximum security – professionally or privately. Smart, new features will be showcased at Intersec in Dubai.
• Xesar. Simply versatile: Xesar offers companies a variety of products and application options as well as timeless design. The latest software features and the virtual network will be on show.
• Electronic padlock for Xesar and AirKey: Xesar and AirKey can now electronically secure even more access situations. With the new padlock, EVVA’s electronic access systems offer an electronic solution that ideally enhances the product range.
• Combi key. Combining worlds: The practical combination key is available for Xesar and AirKey systems. They link mechanical and electronic locking components within a system. Combi keys are available for all EVVA mechanical systems.
• What will follow 3KSplus? 4KS The outstanding system for maximum security. We created 4KS from the tried and tested 3KSplus. This not only entails a patent extension until 2035, but also an advanced development of the system to make it even more durable, stronger and more secure.
All that and engaging, professional discussions await visitors at the EVVA stand. This time