21 Sep Senstar releases the Senstar Symphony 7.4.1
Senstar, a world leader in video management and perimeter intrusion detection solutions, is pleased to announce the release of Senstar Symphony 7.4.1 featuring support for PostgreSQL high availability.
The award-winning Senstar Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video, security, and information management. Senstar Symphony works with cameras from all major manufacturers, scales to deployments of any size, and is easy to use and configure. With built-in support for industry-leading video analytics, perimeter intrusion detection sensors, and access control, Senstar Symphony is a highly versatile and cost-effective video surveillance platform.
“By supporting the latest Postgres database, Senstar Symphony now enables enterprise-grade high availability without the need for expensive and complex Microsoft Clustering,” said Symphony Product Manager Tom Hofer. “With Senstar Symphony 7.4.1, we continue to advance the capabilities, offer a complete high availability solution, and improve the user experience of one of the industry’s most trusted and reliable video management software platforms.”
Key 7.4.1 Highlights
• Aggregated people counting – Merge cameras with people counting lines to aggregate, display and
• Privacy mask on export – At export, create a privacy mask if not already existing in the configuration
• Export into multi-view – Automatically create a multi-view of exported cameras using a3u file extension
• Device commands in context menus – Right clicking in the device tree produces a list of applicable
commands that can be sent to the device
• New rule extension – set an event and combine it with AND NOT for more complex scenarios
• Camera field of view displays alarms – Flash camera’s field of view on map when camera triggers an
Senstar Symphony 7.4.1 is available worldwide in several languages. Every Senstar Symphony installation and Senstar hardware appliances, such as the R-Series Network Video Recorder, can be upgraded to the latest version with a valid maintenance agreement.