14 Dec Meet the Security Middle East Conference’s advisory board
Planning for the Security Middle East Conference in Saudi Arabia next year is underway and our advisory board is working hard to ensure the success of the event.
On our advisory board we have key figures all highly experienced within the industry and well-placed to help guide the event planning – everything from the order of our agenda through to the topics our panel discussions will cover. Their role is to work closely with the magazine as we bring our vision for a conference that will help shape the future landscape of the security sector to life.
We’ll be working closely with our advisory board members to curate a ground-breaking agenda of great importance to the Middle East’s security sector. They will all play their part in helping to shape the direction and content of the conference to ensure it can provide real value to our audience.
- Turki Al Shalhoub – Lieutenant Colonel: Ministry of Interior (Police)
- Meshal Aljohani – Security Group Supervisor: Aramco
- Sami Altowaini – Director of Security, Safety, Transportation: KAPSARC
- Daniel Norman – Middle East Regional Director: Information Security Forum
- Alaa Dalghan – Futurist, High Tech Industry Expert, Managing Director: Cognit DX
- Nadeem Iqbal – Middle East Director: International Foundation for Protection Officers
- Dr. Mohammad Alketbi – Founder: Forceis Security & Advisory Board Member: Intersec Dubai
- Luke Bencie – Managing Director: Security Management International
- Cora Lydon – Editor: Security Middle East Magazine